A Dynamic Setting Among Hotels Near Saratoga Performing Arts
The Saratoga Hilton at City Center offers the quintessential home away from home for travelers looking to enjoy the area's full range of pleasures. Settle into our contemporary-style accommodations, and experience the buzz of downtown just beyond our doorstep. Indulge in a diverse variety of activities. Discover the intense excitement of horseracing at Saratoga Race Track. Or spend an afternoon hiking in the Adirondacks.
- Skidmore College - Our hotel is the closest full service hotel to Skidmore College. Stay with us for campus visits, parents’ weekend, graduation and more!
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (1 mi.) - Located within Saratoga Spa State Park, SPAC is an acoustically ideal amphitheatre that hosts the New York City Ballet and the Philadelphia Orchestra each summer, as well as many other performances year around.
- National Museum & Dance Hall of Fame (2 mi.) - Located in the former Washington Bath House—a spacious, airy 1918 Arts and Crafts-style building—in the Saratoga Spa State Park, the museum houses a growing collection of photographs, videos, artifacts, costumes, biographies and archives comprising a contemporary and retrospective examination of seminal contributions to dance available to the general public.
- The National Museum of Racing & Thoroughbred Hall of Fame (1 mi.) - The Museum fosters education and understanding of Thoroughbred racing by providing public access to equine art, artifacts, memorabilia, film, video, books and historical archives. It also houses the Official National Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame honoring Horses, Trainers, and Jockeys.
- The Children's Museum at Saratoga (0.5 mi.) - Dedicated to creating an interactive community that inspires curiosity, sparks imagination and nurtures discovery, the museum caters to elementary aged children.
- New York State Military & Veteran's Museum (0.5 mi.) - Located in a historic Armory building in Saratoga Springs, the museum houses over 10,000 artifacts dating from the Revolutionary War to Desert Storm that relate to New York State’s military forces, the state’s military history and the contributions of New York’s veterans.
- Saratoga Automobile Museum (2 mi.) - Located in a historic bottling plant, The Saratoga Automobile Museum preserves, interprets and exhibits automobiles and automotive artifacts. The museum offers education to the general public, students and enthusiasts regarding the role of the automobile in the past, present, and future.
- Saratoga Spa State Park (2 mi.) - A National Historic Landmark, the Saratoga Spa State Park contains Saratoga Performing Arts Center, the Spa Little Theater, the National Museum of Dance, the Gideon Putnam Hotel and the Lincoln mineral baths. In addition, numerous recreational activities including hiking, swimming, and golf are offered throughout the year.
- Yaddo Artists Retreat (3 mi.) - Yaddo is an artists' community located on a 400-acre estate in Saratoga Springs. Today, Yaddo offers residencies to professional creative artists from all nations and backgrounds. It also boasts beautiful gardens featuring a variety of plants peaking throughout the season.
- Saratoga Battlefield National Historic Park (8 mi.) - Here in the Autumn of 1777 American forces met, defeated and forced a major British army to surrender. Take an interactive tour of the battlefield and relive American History.
- Skidmore College (0.7 mi.)
- The Saratoga Experience (1 mi.)
- Regent Street Antique Center (1 mi.)
- Saratoga Race Course (NYRA) (1 mi.)
- The Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery at Skidmore College (1 mi.)
- Saratoga Casino and Raceway (1.5 mi.)
- The Lincoln and Roosevelt Bath Houses (2 mi.)
- Home Made Theater (2.5 mi.)
- Saratoga Spa Golf Club (3 mi.)
- The Saratoga National Golf Club (3.5 mi.)
- Airway Meadows Golf Course (10 mi.)
- Kesselring Site (10.5 mi.)
- Gore Mountain Ski Area (52 mi.)
- Lake George (26 mi.)
- Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom (20 mi.)
- Kingswood Golf Club (24.5 mi.)
- Hudson River Rafting (20.1 mi.)
A Modern Hotel near the Saratoga Racetrack
Delight in the refreshingly modern atmosphere of The Saratoga Hilton at City Center – a classic oasis in the heart of downtown. Book your reservations at this charming hotel near Saratoga Performing Arts online for our Best Rates Guaranteed .
Fall Events and Attractions
Sunnyside Gardens (1.7 miles ) - Pumpkin Patch and Hayrides. Hours: Mon-Sun 8:30am-5:30pm; Sun 8:30am – 5:00pm
Schuyler Farms (10.3 miles) - Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze and Hayrides! October Hours: Thursday -4pm-7pm Friday 4pm-7pm Saturday 10am-10pm Sunday 11am to 6pm
Saratoga Apple (10.4 miles) – Pick your own apples during the heart of apple picking season. Live music on Saturdays and Sundays. Hours: September-October 9am -7pm Monday-Sunday
Ellms Family Farm (14.8 miles)- Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patches & Fall family fun!